FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
Dr. Sidney Starkman is an established Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with an emphasis on cosmetic rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation surgery. We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Front Desk Coordinator to join our thriving Plastic Surgery practice. We are looking for a motivated individual who can be available Mondays-Fridays 9am-5pm. We are a very successful, fast-paced office and we have a desire to build and develop one of the best places to work. We are looking for a new team member to be part of our family. We are committed to excellence in business performance, office culture, and patient satisfaction.
General Job Description:
Oversees front office duties and patient communications. Also responsible for assisting with various office administrative tasks.
Specific Job Description:
- Greeting patients and checking patients into the office
- Managing telephone calls and checking call logs
- Making new patient appointments, and managing existing appointments · Answering to new patient internet and telephone inquiries.
- Checking patients out following appointments.
- Assisting with room flow and room turnover.
- Assists with coordinating of clinical schedule.
- Handling patient and business correspondence.
- Off-site supply pickup or travel.
- Performing paperwork tasks regarding clinical and business documents.
- Maintains general appearance, cleanliness of exam rooms.
- Instructs patients regarding preparation for procedures.
- Receives and organizes the handling of office and clinical supplies.
- Attends staff meetings and offers suggestions.
- Listens to others with an open mind.
- Offers to help during downtime.
- Exhibits a professional appearance and dresses in professional clinical attire · Understands the concepts of universal precautions and OSHA.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrates a commitment to superior customer service.
- Uses, protects, and discloses patients protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs other tasks as requested by office manager or physician.
Team-oriented and people-motivated skill set required.
To apply please email [email protected]