Dr. Sidney Starkman is an established Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with an emphasis on cosmetic rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation surgery. We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Registered Nurse to join our thriving Plastic Surgery practice. We are looking for a motivated individual who can be available Mondays-Fridays 9am-5pm. We are a very successful, fast-paced office and we have a desire to build and develop one of the best places to work. We are looking for a new team member to be part of our family. We are committed to excellence in business performance, office culture, and patient satisfaction.
Assists with patient care and education during consultation, pre-operative and post-operative phase in the clinic setting.
- Maintain general appearance, cleanliness of surgery/exam rooms
- Take patient histories, height, weight, blood pressure
- Record clinical information in patient charts
- Educate patients on pre-operative and post-operative instructions
- Maintain contact with patients throughout the surgical process
- Turn over exam rooms
- Sterilize instruments, maintain equipment Replenish room supplies, maintain inventory
- Instruct patients regarding preparation for procedures
- Dispose of contaminated and disposable items
- Ensures patient confidentiality.
- Obtains and documents vital signs and assesses recovery condition.
- Provides patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Refers to/consults with primary surgeon, other health providers to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
- Educates patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and recovery.
- Documents patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Attends staff meetings and offers suggestions. Listens to others with an open mind
- Exhibits a professional appearance and dresses in professional clinical attire
- Understands the concepts of universal precautions and OSHA
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrates a commitment to superior customer service
- Uses, protects, and discloses patients protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
- Performs other tasks as requested by office manager or physician
To apply please email [email protected]