A MESSAGE FROM DR. STARKMAN CONCERNING COVID-19
We are excited to announce that we have resumed seeing patients on a limited basis for select visits and procedures. The majority of our new patient consultations and follow-up checks will be done via telemedicine to minimize patient traffic to the office.
Patient safety has always been our number one priority, and we are implementing the following policies to meet and exceed safety standards for our patients. We greatly appreciate your compliance and understanding.
- Dr. Starkman and all clinical staff will wear N95 masks and eye protection for the entirety of each patient’s visit.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with risk factors or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Waiting Room” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room.
- Surgical-grade air recirculators have been installed in each patient room to recycle each room’s air every 4 minutes.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will be limited.
- Pre-operative COVID-19 testing will be obtained 4-5 days prior to any scheduled procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit. The one-way flow of traffic will allow for a comprehensive cleaning of the waiting room prior to the next patient.
We appreciate the understanding and patience of all of you. We can’t wait to see you all again.
Dr. Starkman and Staff